We are not a mushroom eating family. Derek loathes them. I can tolerate them if they are a small part of an otherwise non-mushroomy dish. When I came upon pretty sizable mushroom colonies in the rhubarb and garlic beds this morning, I was left with a number of questions. What are these mushrooms? Are they edible? And what should I do with them?
I thought this would be pretty easy to figure out by using a mushroom identifier site. I was wrong! Too many of them look the same to me. If you know mushrooms and could at least narrow it down, that would be great.