Video Tour: The garden in late winter

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Gardening and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Video Tour: The garden in late winter

1. Dan says:

Thanks for the tour. You have a very nice yard and I think I am still in love with your greenhouse.

2. DoubleD says:

Well that was a great tour Sandy! Very fun to see the projects and the layout with your commentary and observations. Makes the bits and pieces of pictures that you have shared over time fit together.

You guys have done so much – very inspiring.

3. Nancy says:

Thank you for the tour! Your video is great! I’ve tried to make a chicken house and garden tour as well…So far the video is just too garbled to really work. Stills seem to work better for me. Maybe I will make a slide show of stills and narrate…*: )

4. I’m glad you all like the video tour!

Nancy, this video tour was super easy to do. I bought a new camera, the Flip, and it is the easiest video camera I have ever used. I literally shot the video segments and put them together into one movie in about 15 minutes.

Sandy

5. DoubleD says:

Oh boy… you shouldn’t have told me that Sandy…. now I am Jonesing for a Flip!

6. Grumpy Groom says:

Great camera work, Sandy! I was hoping that the goats might make a cameo, but it was fun to see the chickens. The greenhouse is really impressive.

7. Hi Grumpy Groom,

I realized after the fact that I didn’t include the goats. They will be included in an upcoming episode. Maybe a detailed look at barn mucking and hoof clipping. 🙂

Sandy

8. Sinfonian says:

Wow Sandy, looks like you’ve been really busy since I was last there. Looking great! All the additions are perfect. My wife would be so jealous of the cherry tree, she wants a Rainier.

And 2 dozen a week, that is tremendous production from your girls. Wow! Happy campers. Makes me think I could get away with 3 hens if I can ever convince my wife to let me do it, and find room for them…

Lastly, 77 inside your greenhouse when it’s 45 outside. Oh, I’m so jealous. Hehe DoubleD can be jealous of your camera, but she already has a greenhouse, hehe.

Thanks for sharing. I too loved the tour with the commentary.

9. Pingback: Photo album: Limes, onions, garlic, lettuce, peach trees, and goats « The Zero Fossil Fuel 10 Year Challenge

10. Great Video Sandy. I loved it!
    You guys have such a great looking yard. I wish I had as much space!!

Enjoy your carrots btw!
    P~

11. Pingback: Potatoes and weekend plans « The Zero Fossil Fuel 10 Year Challenge